Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't Tell Ronnie: Environmentalists Can Be Funny! (But hippies still suck - this means you Oregon!)



"If you fascists have hurt him I'll organize the biggest sit in this farm has ever seen!" 

And so starts Black Sheep. A Dimension EXTREME title that doesn't suck goat testicles. Sorry Botched, but if ever a movie deserved to be compared to Severance or Shaun of the Dead - this one does. The Brits (or Aussie's in this case) or sooo much better at British humor. Imagine that.

"Oh my God!"

"What?!"

"The Feng Shei in this room is terrible."

Oh you zany, bloody brits...



There's not much to say about this movie other than it's solid gold. And about sheep. Picture The Texas Chainsaw Massacre only with chainsaw wielding sheep. Now take away the chainsaws and you have Black Sheep. Or maybe Jaws only with sheep instead of sharks and not in the water. Or Aliens only...

Nevermind. It's about sheep. And it's funny. Not in that, "Hi! I'm Dane Cook, and I suck!" funny, but more like that, "Do you have a flag?" Eddie Izzard funny.



I give this movie Sputnik! Make that 2...WAY UP!

Oh...and I'm pretty sure the bad dude totally gets it on with a sheep. So...BONUS!




4 comments:

Crystal said...

you put an 'or' where there should be an 'and' but other than that...hilarity ensues.

here's something to tell you i miss you...i was walking the wall at hastings and looking at crappy horror movies. what? yeah...

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheyenne....your a-little-off-center reviews never cease to amuse me in the "i poked a badger with a spoon" kind of way. Keep it up! And....on a different subject, which book did you get?

Anonymous said...

Not a bad movie but I draw a line on men with hooves

littlebrightpieces said...

I'm so happy to have found this blog because you discuss three things near and dear to my heart:
1. Buffy and all things related to buffy in the slightest
2. Eddie Izzard
3. Black Sheep
and that's only what i've found so far that has sent me into fits of joy.