Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey B! Five by Five. I get that. I do!

I just finished Dollhouse. That's a lie. I just finished Fringe (which was awesome!) but since my mind works in mysterious ways that made me think of Dollhouse and...well...whatever.

Dollhouse was pretty good. But it suffered from a little problem I call Eliza Dushku. She has the acting range of what I call...well...tell you what - you make the call:

...in Buffy


...in Wrong Turn


...in Dollhouse


...in the upcoming game Wet


Typecast much?

And while we're critiquing Dollhouse, I have a startling theory regarding Sierra and Lola. See what I mean?

1 comment:

brie [from no region designs] said...

Dollhouse is fast becoming what my friend Tash calls 'The Echo Show' and we don't like it.

Give us more of Sierra and Victor, Joss!