Monday, June 23, 2008

Vagina Dentata Baby!

OSOL! (I hear it's catching on ... like Fetch!)

Anyhow...

Tonight I saw quite possibly the most amazing horror/thriller/comedy ever:



Whoa! It's like a horror version of Saved! McCauley Culkin could play the Vagina!

Ok, let me explain. Good Christian Girl here believes in purity and preaching the joys of virtue to the world. Unfortunately, she gets taken advantage of and almost raped ... twice. Good thing her Vagina has teeth huh? 

Words can't do this movie justice. So let me leave you with this counter:

Penis decapitations (?): 3
Penises eaten by some kind of animal: 2
Fingers bitten off: 4
Incest (almost): 1 (don't worry - it was comical incest!)

I give this movie 42 Prince Albert's!

Look! Here's 'ol girls OBGYN visit gone bad:



Best vagina movie of the year! I can't wait for the sequel: Boobs of Terror!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the most disturbing review I have ever read.....I'm surprised you, as a man, could appreciate such a movie with so blatant a dislike for the male population -- okay, so I'm not surprised - but still...YIKES!!!

brie [from no region designs] said...

I've yet to see Teeth (it's waiting patiently for me on my hard drive). But it just sounds so freaking wrong (and yet so right) so I'm pretty sure I'll love it but be left speechless as well. :D