Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bloody-disgusting.com Strikes Again!

A good rule of thumb is that if bloody-disgusting.com says something is good, stay far, far away from said good thing. I'm pretty sure they have a quote on the side of cigarette packages that says, "The best herbal product since strychnine! And so healthy too!" - bloody-disgusting .com.

Which brings me to Otis. Or more specifically the quote on the cover art. "It's Juno for the horror set." - bloody-disgusting.com. Damn you! I fell for your lies again! 

Apparently, to be Juno for the horror set all you need is some kind of plot and a set of parents, one of which that somewhat resembles Allison Janney and BAM! - instant Juno

This movie gets 1 and 1/16 Act II popcorn bags.

And to think, with a little effort it good have achieved Orville Redenbacher status.

Since, it is hard to find a good picture that represents this movie, I leave you with this:



"It's like Juno for the stupid 'my pets went missing because I'm a crappy pet owner' genre!" - bloodandboobs.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I liked Milo & Otis!

Anonymous said...

I almost peed my pants i laughed so hard!!!!!

Crystal said...

Allison Janney was in Otis? Oh, no, I guess not. Maybe it had snappy dialogue...is that why they compared it to Juno?

obviously, movies need to use you for their cover art.

Anonymous said...

They just like to whore themselves out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlxRENrjyU0